Saturday, October 15, 2011

Different is Complicated


Jika mempertahankanmu hanya membuatmu sakit. Then, I’ll let you go…
I’ve told you that our relationship wouldn’t be endless, dear.
We have no mission, even we have a lot of vision.
Thenwhy we don’t create it?
Because we’re different.
Not all the differences can be united…
That’s not that point (I think). But, it’s your choice.
I appreciate it, I respect it, and I’ll go.
I just don’t want to hurt you, dear.
I love you even tough I know we can’t be united.
-no reply-


Porque somos 'diferentes', somos tan complicado.
And knowing you just read —without reply our last conversation, our last, that's so hahihuheho. Even you know that's our last.
I know, I've hurt you. Yes, I did. But, I don't mean to do that, dear…
Go follow your sun, because I'm not your sun…anymore.
Sweetest thief? Am I? Still your sweetest thief? I don't think so…

What do you mean with “And knowing you just read —without reply our last conversation, our last, that's so hahihuheho. Even you know that's our last.
Aren’t you who didn’t reply the last chat from me, right?
That’s not my fault if I born in different ‘ways’ with you.
But, does it a Gods fault to make a destiny that I must meet, love, and need you?
And I don’t blame you because we’re different, dear…
For God’s sake I’ve never regret for all of this, the way we meet and all.
This isn’t your fault, my fault, or Gods fault. Ok?
I’m sorry for my high expectation to have you that may force you.
I’m so sorry, dear…
No problemo…
That’s why, from the first time, I’ve told you
That I couldn’t united with you, in the real sense.
I understand of what you said to me, dear.
I just do not understand with my feelings…for you.
So do I…
Why did God create us differently if God only wants to be worshipped in one way?
Why did God brought us together when we finally separated?

And this story between you and me will never have an ending until the feelings in our hearts goes away by itself.
The question is…will the feeling was gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment